Monday, October 26, 2015

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ Mascara Review

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ gives natural lashes the ultimate beauty boost – boasting an average increase in lash volume of up to 400 percent. With the power of an unparalleled formula and elongating Fibers, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ works to boldly enhance lashes in just a few easy steps!

Making waves as a cosmetic wonder that enhances and nourishes lashes, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ contains the brand’s proprietary Uplift Eye Serum – a formula infused with antioxidant Co-Q10, squalene and vitamins C and E to condition lashes. While Younique’s Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ is formulated to last all day, it is easy to remove and leaves your natural lashes hydrated and looking healthy.

 How to Apply…
o First, apply an even coat of the Transplanting Gel to the lashes
o Immediately apply a layer of Fibers over the Transplanting Gel
o Seal the deal by applying the Transplanting Gel over the Fibers and get ready to bat your lovely, long lashes!

I was super excited to try this mascara. My lashes are short, thin, and stick straight out. I can use an eyelash curler and apply regular mascara but the curl is gone within a few minutes. I just don't have good lashes. I'm always on the lookout for a great mascara.

I've been using this mascara for a couple weeks now and I still sometimes use a coat of regular mascara before applying these. I do, however, love that this has nourishing ingredients in it for my eyelashes, which I can always use. I apply like the instructions say, sometimes twice to get more volume. I do find that it gets a little clumpy and its hard to control where the fibers go, but overall I end up being able to smooth it out some. The end results is always very dramatic and my lashes feel naked without this. I would 100% recommend this product for anyone who is lacking in the lash department like myself!

First of all, it comes in very cute packaging. The mascara itself comes in a little black button bag to store it in.

 They both have a little window indicator to show you how much you have left. Very clever.
 On top is the lash transplanting gel, the bottom is the fibers.

Left is 1 coat 3D lashes, right is no mascara:


 Left is 2 coats 3D lashes, right is regular mascara:

Both eyes wearing 2 coats 3D lashes.


Amazing, right? You can build them up as dramatic as you want, just not too clumpy, you kind of have to watch that. Overall I love this product and would definitely recommend it. At $29, it's not a bad price compared to other high end mascaras on the market. It definitely works better, in my opinion.

If you're interested in purchasing, here are the links:
Germany (German): https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/view/US-11101-02#.VfNYX5dOOzx
Germany (English): https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/view/US-11101-02#.VfNZvJdOOzy
Mexico (Spanish): https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/view/US-11101-02#.VfNZ6ZdOOzz
Mexico (English): https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/view/US-11101-02#.VfNZ_5dOOzz

For Younique's main website and other great products, go here:
Younique Products

Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails