Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Solvaderm Juvabrite Skin Brightening Complex Review

"Juvabrite Skin Brightening Complex is an extraordinary, transformative treatment option for those looking to lighten dark spots without using harsh ingredients. Formulated with the most effective lightening ingredients combined in a proprietary blend, this product fades discoloration, blemishes and dark spots caused by sun exposure, acne, pregnancy or oral contraceptives. Light enough to wear under makeup or alone. Your skin will look clearer, more even and ready to face a new day. "
-Solvaderm

I was very excited to try this product because I have spots on my face from almost all of the above! Even in my late 20's (ok, almost 30) I am still breaking out every once in awhile so I fight acne marks. I got melasma from 4 pregnancies, and I tanned too much as a teen without sunscreen so there's plenty of sun damage as well. I've tried lots of different products that supposedly fade spots or even out your complexion, even at home chemical peels. I'm super impatient and it just wasn't working fast enough for me, so I decided to try this (there's no down time with it either).

It's been a few weeks and for once in my life I have actually noticed a more even skin tone without makeup. My dark spots have lightened a little, but not completely. It says results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks, and more dramatic results can be seen at 12 weeks, so I'm interested to see those. I started out putting it all over my whole face, then went down to spot treatment.

The product comes in a great pump bottle which makes it easy to dispense the exact amount you need. It's a clear liquid gel that's not runny but goes on smooth and dries quickly. There's no strong scent and feels great on the skin.

Overall I'm super happy with this product so far. It's the only thing that has visibly produced results on me, and it's great that it's formula is non-hydroquinone. It's great for all skin types so anyone can use it.

The price is a bit high for my budget at $69.99 but if it gives me the great results that I'm looking for, it's worth it. If you are interested, you can purchase from Solvaderm's website here:
Solvaderm Juvabrite

For Solvaderm's main website with many other great products researched by scientists, go here:
Solvaderm

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product.


Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails