Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Solvaderm Eyevage Review

"Eyevage is a multi-action age-defying cream developed by leading dermatologists to address the varied and complex issues that most commonly affect mature skin in the eye area. Concentrated anti-aging serum penetrates quickly to improve micro-circulation in the under-eye zone and lighten unsightly dark circles. Advanced firming complex is infused with healing antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to minimize puffiness and render skin better protected from environmental damage and oxidative stress. Ultra-conditioning moisturizers provide intensive skin-softening hydration and work to banish fine lines and wrinkles. Revitalizes and invigorates the entire eye contour to make it appear visibly brighter, captivatingly radiant, and radically younger-looking. "
-Solvaderm

I was very excited to try this eye cream because I have terrible dark circles under my eyes, and any little fine lines I get tend to be around them. I would say that it's because I've had 4 kids in 5 years, but unfortunately I think that my undereye skin is just naturally very thin so I've never found anything to work (not even heavy concealer covers them).

The product comes in a fantastic pump bottle allowing out the exact amount of product that I want. It's a yellow cream and it smells amazing. It goes on super smooth and dries quickly.

I've been using it for a few weeks and while I haven't noticed a huge difference in my dark circles, my eye area stays moisturized thus my fine lines don't seem as noticeable. I'm hoping that I will see more of an improvement after a few more weeks, at least as far as fine lines/crow's feet go. I don't have high hopes for my dark circles because like I said, you can't really fix thin skin :(

The price for Eyevage is $74.99 for a 0.5 oz bottle. For me, I can't justify spending that much if I don't have the saggy eye area with lots of wrinkles and dryness. But if you are someone that does have those problems, this might be for you. Here is the link to Eyevage on Solvaderm's website:
Solvaderm Eyevage

For more great products by Solvaderm, here is the main website:
Solvaderm



Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails