Thursday, July 23, 2015

Zakia's Morrocan Black Soap, Kessa Exfoliating Glove, and Argan Oil Review

I had the opportunity to try some more great products by Zakia's Morocco. If you remember, I really liked their Ghassoul Clay mask. It just felt like it was really deep cleaning my skin, removing all the stuff in it and detoxing it. So I was sure I'd love more of their natural products, because I'm really getting into more natural things that are good for my body and not full of chemicals and toxins. I'm also still nursing so I know whatever I put on my body can affect my sweet baby too.

This was the first time I'd ever tried anything like Black Soap. It has a very thick, smooth texture and a pleasant smell. It has Argan Oil in it as well which I love. It works as a great emollient, exfoliator, and moisturizer. It cleanses and removes the dead skin and toxins. What more could you ask for in a body wash?

I used the loofah with it and it lathered SO nicely. I left it on few minutes, then rinsed it off.


I then used the Kessa Exfoliating Glove and got it nice and wet and rubbed my skin well-not too hard but enough to get rid of the dead skin. Immediately I could see the dead skin coming off-especially my arms! So cool. After I got out of the shower I dried off and moisturized with the Argan Oil as a finishing touch. My skin was so smooth and soft and stayed that way. I've actually been using the Argan Oil on my face as a moisturizer at night as well. I love how light yet moisturizing it is and I'm not breaking out. My skin is looking so much better.


All in all, these are all wonderful products! Zakia's Morocco is a great company with many wonderful, natural products and I'd highly recommend them. They have so many different types of products so you can surely find one to meet your needs. It is SO much better for your body to go with more natural products like these without toxins than the average store-bought kind. They also have great prices and are totally worth every penny.

If you'd like to check it out, go to their website here: Zakia's Morocco. I know there are a lot more products I'd love to try, and will definitely update here when I do!



I received these products in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails