Thursday, June 11, 2015

Healthy Direction's Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Moisturizer Review


I was given the opportunity to try a different kind of moisturizer, one containing Squalane, which is an intense hydrator that has actually been used in products for awhile. Trilane's Retinol + Vitamin C Moisturizer has some great ingredients in it-Retinol and Vitamin C, of course, which are great to use everyday, as well as firming jojoba esters and licorice to brighten.


From Healthy Directions:
Trilane® Retinol + Vitamin C moisturizer gives you everything original Trilane® Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Squalane offers, plus age-fighting and skin-renewing antioxidants to leave your skin smoother, more even, for a more radiant, youthful glow.

- Smoothes and evens out skin texture
- Speeds turnover of skin cells
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects your skin from environmental damage
- Diminishes brown spots
- Minimizes and unclogs pores
- Gentle enough for everyday use

I really like using this at night. It leaves your face feeling like silk. Very smooth and soft and moisturized feeling. I'm used to using oils at night which of course feel somewhat greasy (why I use them at night) but this doesn't make me feel greasy. It does leave you a good bit shiny so I don't use it under my makeup during the day, but for nighttime I love it. I feel like my skin is getting the hydration it needs while fighting aging at the same time.

If you'd like to purchase this great product, visit the page on Amazon Here. My readers can enjoy a 20% discount using this code:
Reader Discount Code: SAVERETC
 
Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received a complimentary product sample in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments and thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails