Thursday, June 11, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub Review

If you remember, I had the opportunity to review Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Mask a little while back, so I was excited to see that they also make a Dead Sea Salt Scrub. I haven't used a salt scrub in awhile so I was eager to try this out.
At first when I opened it, it smelled pretty good and looked pretty (very pretty blue). I applied it to my whole body and the mixture of oils and scrub made it feel so luxurious and the fragrance smelled amazing in the shower-it's called "Ocean Breeze." I rinsed and my skin felt so smooth after. Even after I got out and dried out, I could still smell it on my arms awhile later and they were still super soft. No need for lotion. I absolutely love this stuff and I don't say that often about products like this. I've seriously used this stuff every single shower. So good. I even use it on my hands in the sink sometimes.

Here is the description of Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub:

Exfoliate and pamper body with this Salt Scrub that combines Dead Sea Salt and minerals with natural, moisturizing Oils. Gentle and reviving, the scrub exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells, revealing a younger layer of skin. While smoothing and stimulating the skin, this relaxing body scrub will gently buff away dead skin cells leaving your skin smooth, supple and refreshed. Scrubs help circulation and are a wonderful way to invigorate your skin. The abrasive action of the salt will remove dead skin cells and open pores, allowing them to breathe. A vigorous scrub not only softens, stimulates and cleans the skin but also makes it look lighter.

If you'd like to try this amazing scrub for yourself, you can purchase it here on Amazon.


Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails