Thursday, May 21, 2015

Solvaderm ACE-Ferulic Serum Review

The new trend in skin care these days seems to be serums of all different kinds. These you apply right after cleansing but before your moisturizer. I've gotten to try a lot of different serums, including Solvaderm Skincare's ACE-Ferulic Serum. I was super excited to try this one because it is professional-grade and you can tell. Their products are backed by scientific research and are used by dermatologists and skincare professionals, but are also available consumers to purchase. Their motto is "Redefining Skin Science" and I love anything that is backed by science.

I've used this for almost a week now and I am pretty impressed. Just by the smell and feel of it, it just seems like it packs a powerful punch of rich ingredients that are super nutritious for your skin. It almost has a medicinal type aroma to it, and although it is a liquid, once I put it on my face it feels thicker and rich until it dries. I use it twice a day and my skin seems to be more even and is clearing up. I struggle with redness and hormonal breakouts and I feel like this has helped calm down my skin some. I'm super excited to see what this does for me long-term. I typically switch between serums depending on what I feel like my skin needs at the moment, but I've been consistently using this one since I got it because I like it that much.

It is paraben-free, perfume-free, and is suitable for all ages and all skin types.


As far as what this serum is and what it is supposed to help with, here is some information from Solvaderm Skincare's website:

ACE-FERULIC is an advanced rejuvenating serum that promotes dermal restoration and provides a powerful defense against skin aging due to sun exposure and environmental stressors. Dermatologist-formulated triple-blend of antioxidants neutralize free radicals to eradicate the oxidative stress that can harm skin over time. Enhances skin’s ability to fight signs of photo aging by providing protection against the sun’s damaging ultraviolet radiation. Professional-strength treatment improves the structure of the dermal layer by boosting the synthesis of skin-supporting and strengthening collagen and protein fibers. The nourishing, penetrating blend delivers curative and preventive benefits to dramatically improve skin’s overall appearance, texture, and tone.


  • Protects skin against the harmful effects of free radicals to prevent environmental and UV damage.
  • Complements skin’s natural sun defense system to effectively fight multiple signs of photo aging, and noticeably lightens hyperpigmented areas.
  • Vitamin-packed professional-grade serum has ingredients that work synergistically for extreme antioxidant protection. 
  • Promotes collagen and protein synthesis in the deeper dermal layer to improve skin elasticity, minimize fine lines, and provide enhanced structural support.
  • Nourishes skin with rich yet lightweight emollients to lock in moisture and make skin supple and youthful-looking. 
  • Quick-absorbing formula won’t rub off once applied, and can be used under make-up or other creams that provide SPF protection.
If you'd like to get your hands on this great serum, check out Solvaderm Skincare's website HERE!
 
Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received a complimentary product sample in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments and thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails