Saturday, May 2, 2015

Radha Beauty Skin Clearing Serum Review



I had the opportunity to try my first skin clearing serums. I've tried quite a few serums before but none that claim to help with acne. It is specifically for wrinkles, acne, and blemished skin which is great since I have combination skin-still breaking out at 28 years old but also trying to fight off any little wrinkles.

I really enjoy using this serum-it's definitely very thin so you have to be careful pumping it out. It spreads easily and dries quickly so I can put my moisturizer on top. I haven't had any new breakouts since I started using it. I love what it has in it: Vitamin C, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip and Lavender Oils, and Sulfur. Great combination of ingredients for your skin!

You can purchase this on Amazon here: Skin Clearing Serum
or directly off Radha Beauty's website here: Skin Clearing Serum

This is a great way to get your Vitamin C and other daily ingredients while still treating your acne. A great all in one product!
 
Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails