Thursday, April 9, 2015

OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review

I had the opportunity to try out OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum. I've heard good things about this brand so I was eager to use it. I love the fact that not only does it have 20% Vitamin C but also an Amino blend, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and Ferulic Acid. It is said to have the highest quality Vitamin C and I can already tell a difference-my skin looks brighter each morning.


It comes with a convenient dropper and a little really goes a long way. It has a very thin consistency, almost like water. I use it under my moisturizer and I'm good to go! It dries quickly, so it's quick and easy-no excuse to not use it!

Here is the info. from the Amazon page where you can buy it: Click Here
- Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear years younger and more vibrant. 
- Antioxidant properties that will reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution & cigarette smoke. 
- Our Vitamin C helps to stimulate your skins rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion. 
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 
- Boosts Collagen Production For An Instant Youthful Appearance
If you don't already have a Vitamin C Serum you're using, this is a great one to get. You want something with 20% Vitamin C and the added ingredients help as well. There's also no alcohol, parabens, or sulfates in this serum. It's also 72% organic. Do your skin a favor and use this!

Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails