Wednesday, April 29, 2015

OZ Natural's Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


Hyaluronic Acid is something I haven't heard of until recently. I kept seeing products containing this acid so I took a closer look and am pretty impressed. Hyaluronic Acid is a great anti-aging acid because it can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It's great to use right before your moisturizer as it helps it absorb better into your skin. It also contains Vitamins C and E which makes this an awesome product to use daily.

This serum is slightly thicker than what I've used in the past but I kind of like it that way. It's not messy at all nor does it have any smell to it. It goes on and dries smoothly. My skin always feels soft and plump after using it. I'm excited to see how well it works after continued use.

 This is from Oz Natural's website:

If you're interested in trying this product, you can purchase off Amazon here: Hyaluronic Acid Serum
or directly off Oz Natural's website here: Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I can personally say that this company has great customer service and excellent products. You won't be disappointed!

Also, just as a tip-Oz Naturals has a great chart of product suggestions to use and in what order each day. I've learned how to do this recently as I'm really trying to take better care of my skin now. My only regret is that I wish I would have started sooner. Check out this chart and educate yourself on good skincare!


Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails