Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Review: Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum

I've been in the market for a good Vitamin C Serum, since any dermatologist or Esthetician will tell you it's a must for your skin care routine. You use it right after cleansing/exfoliating so the serum will sink into your skin more effectively. You need to have one that has 20% Vitamin C.

I'm using Radha Beauty's Vitamin C Serum and so far I'm very pleased. The packaging is great and I love the pump feature. It comes out as a clear liquid and is odorless. It's very easy to smooth all over my face and neck and dries fairly quickly. My skin immediately feels soft and brighter.

This Vitamin C Serum from Radha Beauty is available to purchase here on Amazon. It is also available on Radha Beauty's website here.

Here are some benefits of the Vitamin C Serum from their website:
• Stimulates the production of collagen which makes your skin more vibrant, firm and youthful. 
• Contains Antioxidants that will greatly reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution and impurities in the air. 
• Enhances your skins rate of exfoliation for a smoother, brighter and more radiant complexion. 
• Greatly Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 
• Has a high percentage of Hyaluronic Acid which deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age. 

I used this in conjunction with Radha Beauty's Retinol Moisturizer. 

I put on the moisturizer right after the serum dries and my skin feels very soft and not dry in any spots. The moisturizer is very light and not heavy at all. I absolutely love this combination of products as they work really well together!


If you are in the market for a new serum and moisturizer, I highly recommend these!

Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails