Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review: 100% Pure Argan Oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil by Radha Beauty

Radha Beauty is a leader in natural skincare and organic oils. I was super excited to receive my Argan Oil by Radha Beauty because I've heard so many good things about Argan oil and the many benefits of using it. I'm a huge believer in oils and have used them in the past on my face, body and hair, but I had not yet tried Argan Oil. I love it because there are no chemicals in it so I don't have to worry about any bad effects. It's also safe for my babies so that's a definite plus!

This is from Radha Beauty's website: Radha Beauty

100% Pure Argan Oil
What it is: Argan Oil is a 100% organic, chemical-free oil that truly moisturizes and revitalizes your skin.  It has so much Vitamin E and essential fatty acids that you can immediately feel the amazing healing properties—for skin, hair, feet and nails. 
Why I love it: I can use it on my hair and skin as an everyday moisturizer and it really does wonders for me. I also love argan oil baths which I do at least twice a week. Argan Oil is so subtle that it has no scent and does not have the oily sensation of all other oils. 
What’s in it: Absolutely 100% Pure Argan Oil—organically grown, cold-pressed, and ready for you to absolutely love it.


Radha Argan Oil comes in a very pretty blue bottle. It also comes with a dropper to use, which I think is great and less messy than other oil containers.

I used it in my hair on my ends and I also put it in my daughter's hair to naturally condition and protect it. It has an interesting smell to it which isn't great but isn't bad either. I noticed after applying that the smell was gone though, so no big deal! I used it on my face as a moisturizer at night and my skin feels moisturized and supple. I've also used this on Natalie's little chubby cheeks which get dried out and red often in the cold weather. After putting it on her cheeks, they didn't get dry the rest of the day. Score one for Mommy!

Click here for Radha Beauty's 100% Pure Argan Oil

Buy it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KECCJTY

Fractionated Coconut Oil

This is from Radha Beauty's page on Amazon:
Ready for the BEST carrier oil used for massages, therapeutic recipes, skincare and Haircare??
*Discover the new 100% pure and Natural Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil
*Try it 100% risk free, if you are not 100% satisfied we will give you a full refund and you keep the bottle.
Our oil is Liquid, Odorless, Colorless, Non Greasy & Non Staining .
It has so many wonderful uses, be sure to read our ebook on uses and benefits once you purchase! (sent to your email)
*Here are some of the amazing benefits
• Excellent on skin, fantastic natural moisturizer 
• Can be mixed with other carriers and essential Oils 
• Predominantly composed of saturated fatty acids 
• Does not go rancid and has a very long shelf life 
Here are some of the amazing uses
• Apply after you get out of the shower/bath and pat dry. 
• Great massage oil that can be mixed with other essential oils such as lavender and peppermint 
• Tames Frizzy hair and also works as a great moisturizer 
• Add some Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil with a few drops of Radha Argan Oil along with our essential oils - Radha Lavender Oil and/or Radha Peppermint oil to your hot bath and ENJOY!

I love it because not only does it come in a huge bottle so it lasts, but it's also odorless. I mixed it with the Argan oil and some sugar, and used it as a homemade scrub in the shower. I have to say, I'm amazed at how great my skin felt! It was so soft and was still soft the next morning. My skin has never stayed that soft and moisturized feeling for that long. It is so hard to keep my hands moisturized since I wash them so much throughout the day, between dishes, diaper changes, laundry, and cleaning up messes. Four kids takes a toll on my hands! I used to use a very thick gel-type lotion at night because my fingers were literally turning white from dry skin. The thick lotion left my hands very greasy, but since using the Radha Beauty's oils, my hands haven't been dry or greasy at all! Amazing since you'd think oils would leave your skin greasier, but not in this case.

Fractionated Coconut Oil is different than Coconut Oil in the fact that it is part of the oil that has gone through a process to make it more stable-plus it stays liquid whereas Coconut Oil turns to solid at a certain colder temperature. I like this much better because when I used Coconut Oil in the past for my hair, I had to spoon it out of the jar and rub it in my hands to liquify it.

Buy Radha Beauty's Fractionated Coconut Oil on Amazon here

Overall I am extremely happy with both Radha Beauty's Argan Oil and Coconut Oil. I am going to keep using them daily for myself and the kids. I'm excited to start using them in baths in the future as well, once I get a chance to sit down and relax! 5 out of 5 stars for both!

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails