Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pura d'or Premium Organic Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I had the opportunity to try a new shampoo and conditioner by Pura d'or. I love organic products but have always been a little reluctant about shampoo and conditioner, simply because my hair is so hard to get the way I want it. I've tried all natural or organic shampoos in the past, but I never felt like my hair got clean-it still felt greasy and heavy after. It was a waste of money for me and I went back to regular shampoo and conditioner with all its chemicals. Part of my problem was the fact that I typically like foam/suds to feel clean. The ingredient that does that though, is bad for you (hence why more shampoos advertise SLS-free products).


Well, I tried Pura d'or Argan Oil Premium Organic Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo and was intrigued by what it is supposed to help with:
Prevents Hair Loss 
Strengthens Hair
Adds Volume
All Natural and Organic 
Vitamins for Hair Growth 
Paraben, SLS and Gluten Free
12 DHT Blockers

I also got to try Premium Organic Argan Oil Conditioner (Lavender Vanilla). I love Argan Oil so I knew it had to be good as a conditioner as well:
99% Vegetable Base Ingredients
Manages Frizz
Enhances Shine
Argan Oil Based
Paraben, Sulfate and Gluten Free


They both have a great pump that is super convenient in the shower. I used probably 7-8 pumps for my long hair. It lathered well (no foam) and when I rinsed it, my hair felt squeaky clean. MUCH better than others I've tried. I used the conditioner right after and my hair was immediately softer and smelled amazing. It still smelled great after I blow dried it and for some reason dried faster than before--another plus for me! My hair was soft, felt very light, and smelled great. I think I'm hooked.

So I decided to use it on the 6 year old's hair, since she needs a little help with her hair growth (2 trims in her whole life, poor baby). It's organic so I felt good using it on her instead of the chemical-laden stuff that's out there. Her hair dried super fast and felt soft and light also. I'm actually really impressed and I am going to see if the hubby will use it for his hair loss. I'm excited to see what it can do long-term, but for now I'm happy with it to use on a daily basis!

If you'd like more information on this brand, check out their website here: Pura d'or
They have many other products as well, so check it out. You can also buy on Amazon.

Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails