Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Review



I have recently started taking probiotics again in my quest to get healthy again after all these babies. I've tried differently probiotics in the past but not all have agreed with my stomach. I was lucky enough to be able to try out Hyperbiotics PRO-15 aka "The Perfect Probiotic." It contains 5 Billion CFU (cells) and 15 strains. That's a lot of good bacteria! These are also 15 times more effective than your average probiotic capsules. Not to mention capsules are big and harder to swallow. Hyperbiotics pills come in a little pearl sized ball and are super easy to swallow. The best part is I feel great after taking them, no icky stomach or anything. I truly feel like I'm taking better care of my body when I take these.

Here are a few facts from Hyperbiotics if you are unfamiliar:
  • GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
  • GET & STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the disease causing bacteria (the bad guys) to settle in. PRO-15 Probiotics help restore beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, help control yeast and candida overgrowth and promote daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation. Life should be easy.
  • IMPROVE YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 Probiotics help create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic and vibrant self.
  • RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing upset such as bloating, gas or diarrhea.
  • LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.


It's crazy how many good things probiotics do for your body. I'm pretty excited about improving my energy levels and losing the last of this baby weight. I can definitely use some help in those areas after 4 kids.


Another great thing about Hyperbiotics' brand is the fact that they have probiotics tailored for everyone. For kids, pregnant and nursing moms, advanced strength, immunity, and dental. I'm excited to have the Moms and Kids as well-let me just say they are genius with the little pearl for the kids too. My 4 year old can even swallow it. He said it was super easy and was so proud of himself. In fact he begs for it all day long. It can also be chewed though, which is what the 2 year old does. I'm not sure why but all my kids love taking pills and vitamins!

Anyways I would definitely recommend these probiotics. I've found them to be much better than other brands and I love how natural they are. If you are not taking probiotics, or if you've had a bad experience with others, please give these a try. It's so good for you and I love them. I will definitely buy them when I run out! 

For better understanding of why we need probiotics and why others aren't as effective, here is a great explanation: Click Here

A great video on how they work: Click Here

Here is the link to purchase them on Amazon: Click Here

If you'd like to see what they have and find out more information, go to their page here: Hyperbiotics


 
Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails