Tuesday, March 24, 2015

goPURE Naturals Youth Glow Eye Gel Review

I'll just be honest here...as a mom of 4, my eyes need some help. I have constant dark circles and a little puffiness. I don't get much sleep lately. On a typical night, 3 out of 4 kids wake me up at some point for some reason or another. Hence why I need some help to not look so tired all of the time. I've always looked for a great eye treatment but had just given up since I was convinced nothing would work.

I had the opportunity to try goPURE Naturals Youth Glow Eye Gel. For one thing, I love natural products and since having kids, I've read more and more about the bad stuff in all our personal care products. I try to use the most natural products as possible on them and on myself, especially since I'm still nursing. goPURE Naturals believes that too. I was very impressed when I read the ingredient list for their eye gel:
      • Matrixyl 3000 - A powerfully effective combination of two top anti wrinkle peptides making eyes look years younger by dramatically reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
     • Plant Stem Cells - Deliver unique anti-aging effect. Reduce micro-inflammations and redness, evening-out the complexion and enhancing skin's translucency and radiance. 
     • Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan) - known natural ingredient for dramatically reducing the appearance of wrinkles 
     • Other ingredients:Jojoba Oil, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acid Blend, Wildcrafted Periwinkle, Organic Licorice, Wild Crafted Eye Bright, Wild Crafted Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Vitamin E 
       goPURE Eye Cream Benefits
    • Dramatically Reduces Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Look More Refreshed, Younger and More Attractive
    • Reduces Appearance of Dark Circles Under and Around Your Eyes - Making Eyes Look Younger
    • Reduces Appearance of Wrinkles and Fine Lines (aka Crows Feet) so Your Face Looks More Radiant
    • Safe For All Skin Types & Does Not Contain Parabens, Sulfates Or Alcohol.
I've been using this for a few days now and I have to say I've been happy with the way my eyes look without concealer under them. I've actually stopped using it. My eyes are not puffy when I wake up in the morning either. I love the way it feels when I put it on. It's very light, cool, and goes on very smoothly. I also love the pump feature-makes it easy and you can control the amount-no mess either!

I'm excited to see even more of a difference when I've been using it awhile longer. The best part is, I don't feel guilty putting chemicals on my body because this is all natural!

Go ahead and try some-you have nothing to lose! They have a 100% money back guarantee. But believe me, it's good stuff. If you want to read more or see more of their products, here is their company website: goPURE Naturals

To buy goPURE Naturals Youth Glow Eye Gel Click Here



Sponsored post by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All comments are my own. I was not paid to write this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails