Saturday, March 7, 2015

Clarisonic Mia 2

I decided to "Treat Yoself" (RIP Parks and Rec!) since for Valentine's Day (aka my husband's birthday) he let me decide what I wanted and order it myself. I'm not a big "flowers" type of girl since they die in a few days and are so expensive. Just not me. Chocolate isn't good for me right now since I still have a little baby weight to lose and no self-control when it comes to sweets.

So after a lot of browsing, I decided to take better care of my skin since I am approaching 30 in about a year and a half, yikes! I've tried special creams, expensive and inexpensive alike, and not much seemed to work. I did a little research and apparently if you don't exfoliate enough on a regular basis, creams, serums, oils, etc. will not penetrate as much as they should which equals money down the train. Enter the Clarisonic:
I of course got pink. It came with cleansing gel, travel case, charger, and a sensitive brush head. It has 2 speeds and a timer that pulses to let you know when to move on to the next section of your face. So far, I love it. It's very gentle and I'm hoping that with continued use, the things I have like mild rosacea, enlarged pores, acne, a few fine lines, and the little bit of Melasma (pregnancy mask) I have left will begin to approve. I wear heavier makeup right now because of it and I'm just not a fan of having to wear much. I bought some Deep Pore brush heads (there are tons of different kinds out there) and am just waiting to receive them. 

I also have Instanatural's Retinol Serum (which contains 20% Vitamin C-great to use after the Clarisonic) so I'm hoping that will improve my skin as well. 

I follow Shay Shull (mixandmatchmama) on Instagram and love her blog as well. She has some great skin care tips here: Shull Family


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails