Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Micah is 2 Months Old!

I'm way behind on posting, since I rarely get a second to myself between a 3 year old, 2 year old, and 2 month old. For some reason, someone is ALWAYS wanting my attention or needing something (imagine that?) I've found it's tough being with 3 kids 3 and under for 9 hours a day by myself, and being stuck inside this winter hasn't helped! We are making it though, but dreaming about the beach next summer! I usually don't get a chance to even sit down until about 8pm (if I'm not getting lunches packed for preschool the next day or taking a shower or cleaning up or doing laundry or housework or trying to get in a little time with the hubby). OK, rant over :) I wouldn't have it any other way. These children are such blessings and I cannot imagine life without them. They are such a joy and bring such happiness to our lives that I tear up just thinking about it!

Micah, you turned 2 months old this past Saturday! You are the best baby ever (ok, all 3 of you were pretty awesome). You have your own little daily schedule which consists of eat, play, nap, repeat. Pretty awesome life. You're still nursing every 2 hours during the day with a little bit longer stretch during your longest nap. That's ok with me because you have been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks old. You usually go to bed around 9:30-10 and don't wake up until around 8am.

You are cooing a lot and smiling all the time, especially when someone is talking to you. You can belch like a grown man after you eat. (You could give your brother a run for his money.) You laugh when we change your clothes-you are just that ticklish. You love your baths but scream when you've had enough of the cold air after you get out. You will only take your paci when you're very tired and we're rocking you, and you are just as picky as your brother and sister about facing out while we stand and hold you. You love to look at books, watch TV, and play on your little playmat. You're not a fan of tummy time and usually faceplant into the floor and cry. It's sad but kind of funny too. You're doing a little bit better holding your head up though.

You have a little fuzzy head which is so soft and sweet. Your hair looks kind of dark up close, but its a dark blonde in the light. Your eyes are getting bluer each day like your brother's and your eyebrows/eyelashes are finally getting darker/longer. I could kiss your little fat cheeks and squeeze your rolly thighs all day. Your feet look tiny compared to your chubby legs (or maybe they just really are tiny!) You are in a size 2 diaper and wear 3-6 and 6 month clothes. I think you weigh around 14.5 lbs. but we don't go to the doctor until later this week. You seem very long/tall too, but I'll update again after we have your check up. Basically, you're a massive baby-big and healthy.

You are our sweet little baby and are growing so fast. Sometimes I wish you would slow down but I know it gets more fun every day and you are able to do more. You are the typical 3rd child-relaxed, easygoing (most of the time) and you just go with the flow. You are awesome and we love you so much sweet boy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails