Saturday, November 3, 2012

39 Weeks...

Well, we are down to one week left. Well less than that now. Micah has decided he is very comfortable inside Mommy. I honestly think he's heard all the chaos of his big brother and sister and he doesn't want to come out! I'm guessing it will still be 40 weeks at least before we see his little face, just because that's what happened 2 out of 2 times in the past. I'm just praying that I do not have to be induced. I am not a fan of Pitocin. I was told at my appointment Friday that they will have to induce at 7-10 days overdue, but hopefully that won't be an issue. I am still the same as I was at 37 weeks as far as progress goes, but I know that can change very rapidly! I go back on Friday for my 40 week check up where they will do an ultrasound to make sure Micah looks good still. 
I don't see how my belly can stretch any further though. They are making me do the kick counts each day and all is well so far. He's definitely slowed down in movement but is still often enough not to worry. Poor baby is running out of room. We just have to make it until after Sunday night. I was told I couldn't go into labor before then. Brad is getting ordained as a deacon and I am so proud of him! He has truly come a long way spiritually since the day I met him. I suppose I am proud to be a deacon's wife :) After Sunday night though, the walking is ON! Time to get this baby out (although I REFUSE to try anything like castor oil.)
Everything is ready to go, so I guess I will just keep on drinking my raspberry leaf tea. If I can't go early, maybe at least that will help shorten my labor time!

1 comment:

Jeffy Chen said...

nice blog,welcome to my blog and be friends too,http://colorfulonlinemakeup.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails