Tuesday, October 16, 2012

36 Weeks!


Last Friday I hit 36 weeks and just wanted to update on that. Everything is going great and measuring right on time. Micah is an active little munchkin still and I get his pointy little feet in my right side all the time just like Madison and Landon did to me. I had my checkup Friday and here are the stats:

Dilation: fingertip (maybe .5 to 1cm)
Effacement: 70%
Micah's heartrate: 142 bpm
Weight gain: 40 lbs. (yikes)

So I was super happy to hear that I've started the whole dilation/effacement process, until I looked back to see what I was at 36 weeks with Landon. Same exact progress. And I never went into labor with him. Here's hoping #3 is the magic number! Everything is pretty much ready to go for little Micah. I've got a few more things to wash but then we'll be ready. Family and friends have been wonderful in buying us stuff to help us out and I couldn't be more thankful. I'm so glad this little guy is so loved already.
 

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I hope I look like you when I'm pregnant :) so cute! All belly!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of sweet little Micah! You and Anna should be delivering around the same time! So happy for you!

Erin said...

Aw thank you Kathleen! You're sweet. Yea I can't wait to see when Anna delivers! I have no luck going early, so we'll see!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails