Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Landon is 22 Months Old!

Landon, you turned 22 months old on Monday. In less than 2 months you will be 2!! You are my sweet, sweet, boy who loves to cuddle and kiss and hug everyday. I can't get enough of you. It's so true what they say, that boys DO love their mommy best. You are typically attached on my hip all day long and if not, I constantly hear you say "hold me!!"
You are learning new words like crazy everyday and have started speaking in sentences. Your most common ones are "where'd it go?" "what/who's that?" "I want to dance" or "I want ____." You are very polite with your please and thank you's but you also LOVE the word "NO!" Oh my. We are working on that one. I actually got a picture of you in the middle of saying it:
You are a little stinker still. You love to play with your sister as well as roughhouse with her. I can't wait until Micah gets here and gets big enough so you can leave your poor sister alone. Micah already kicks you when you sit on my belly.
You love anything dangerous like electricity and heights, and you are pretty much fearless when it comes to everything. You are the definition of BOY.
You are pushing about 25 pounds now, still 5 pounds behind your sister. But that doesn't mean you can't take her down. Y'all are a good match and have tons of fun together. You're in 18 month clothes mostly and love to eat then run it all off. You typically run laps around the house or living room at random. You go, go, go hard all day until bedtime. I really wish I had your energy. You're down to 1 nap a day, typically a few hours long.

You love playing with cars and trucks and watching airplanes or anything else that "vrooms." Anything and everything must be destroyed at least once which is why we don't have nice things. You constantly fall and run into things which keeps your pretty little boy face and legs bruised up for the most part. You love balls, vacuums, brooms, mops, and throwing things. You have chipped off pieces of paint/walls with how hard you throw. Which is why everyone flinches when you pick something up.

Anything that is remotely close to being shaped like a stick, you call "hockey" and start tearing around the house with it. Your daddy has brainwashed you to the max.
You love spitting, washing your hands, taking a bath, playing with water, taking off your clothes, and jumping on furniture even though you're not supposed to. You have even put yourself in time out before...not sure if that's really good or really sad?
You love to sit on the potty like big sister but you only actually go on the potty 1 time out of 10. You just think you're big stuff and want to flush and wash your hands after. 

You keep me soooo busy but I love being with you! You are such a precious little joy even though you remind me of the tazmanian devil. But an extremely cute one at that :) I love you so much and wouldn't change a thing about you. We love you, sweet Landon!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails