Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Poll

Here is the most fun part for now...guessing if baby #3 will be a boy or a girl! This baby is going to be the tiebreaker for our family, so what do you think? Team pink or team blue?? I've added a poll to the right side so take your guess.

(And FYI, if you rely on old wive's tales or the Chinese calendar...both have been wrong in the past for me! I had very similar symptoms (or lack thereof) with both Madison and Landon and I carried them both the exact same way!)

I've been 2 for 2 in my guesses/instincts in the past...we'll see if I'm right this time. There has been one slight difference for me between Madison and Landon, but I'm not going to share yet. I'd love to see everyone's guesses first. We'll just have to wait until June to find out for sure! (Goodness that seems so far away!!)

GO VOTE!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails