Sunday, February 5, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date Night

On Saturday, Brad and Madison were able to attend Chick-fil-A's Daddy Daughter Date Night. Maddie was so excited about her date while I dressed her up. We had to change out her earrings, wear a pretty necklace, sparkly shoes, bow, and a tutu. Daddy surprised her first, and took her shopping at Target. The girl loves to shop, just like her momma! She had been asking for several months for a Sleeping Beauty dress. Every time I went shopping, even grocery shopping, she would ask me if I bought her the Sleeping Beauty dress. It was pitiful. She was finally able to have her beautiful dress and was soooo grateful. Daddy said she was holding it in the car and just randomly said, "Daddy, thank you sooo much for my Sleeping Beauty dress. I looove it." She was so sincere and so sweet. After that, they headed on to Chick-fil-A to eat their dinner together. Madison had a great time with her prince.

She's always gotta squeeze in some silly pictures.


 Looking at Daddy.


 Sweet moment. Heading down to get in the car.
 Yum!
 Time for more silly faces...

 and of course she had to put on her (slightly too big) dress when she got home.
I'm so thankful our kids have a Daddy who wants to do these things with them. This is the type of stuff they will remember and I hope we can fill our kids' lives with such wonderful, sweet experiences.
Related Posts with Thumbnails