Saturday, January 21, 2012

Landon's First Haircut

This morning we headed up to Pigtails and Crewcuts, the same place where Madison got her first haircut. Landon is gradually growing out of that stage where he doesn't like strangers touching him so I wasn't sure how well he'd do. I was prepared with suckers and apple juice in case we had a meltdown, but he seemed to love Mickey Mouse on the TV and loved steering his airplane. I could not believe he sat so still for the girl, even with the razor. She was very good and we had a wonderful experience just like last time!

Here's before pictures--crazy baby curls growing everywhere. The girl said that he is going to have a lot of hair. I guess that's good news!

Once she started, he did great!


All done!! So much better!!
They even styled it for him.
The back looks so.much.better.
Ok I'm all done!
And now he looks even more like a little boy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails