Thursday, December 8, 2011

Madison's First Choir Concert

Last night at church, Madison had the opportunity to sing with the 3 year old choir even though she's only 2. She was the only 2 year old up there but she did such a good job!! I was a proud mommy and started tearing up...she's getting so big. Of course she was the only one to pick her nose (classic, I know) a couple times, lift her shirt, etc. Of course I recorded the entire thing because it was such a big deal. She was kind of shy up there but got warmed up a bit. The last song they sang was the B-I-B-L-E, and she normally shouts it as loud as she can but didn't in front of all the parents. Overall it was so much fun and we got to share in refreshments afterwards. Too cute! Enjoy their Christmas concert. (If you get bored, it gets more interesting around 4:40 I think.)

 Having a snack afterwards.
 
Also, today is my parents' 32nd wedding anniversary. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents who show us the example of a godly marriage. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails