Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Madisonisms

As we're riding in the car and I'm trying to talk to Brad...
Madison: Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! 'SCUSE ME!!!!
Me: What baby??
Madison: What you doing? Hahahahha
(reminded me of this)

Madison: Can you go get my Cinderella baby? I'll stay with Landon.
(gee, that's reassuring)

Madison: I found Barbie's dress! Haha it has boobies!

She wakes up with super messy hair every morning...
Me: Here Madison, let me do your hair. I'll put a bow in it.
Madison: I don't want a bow. Just crazy hair.

Daddy: Landon, use your words.
Madison: He's a baby, he doesn't have one (word).

In my room, getting ready for church, she comes running to me.
Madison: There's a polar bear growling!!
Me: What? A polar bear?
Madison: I was sitting in my room putting on my shoes, and I heard a polar bear growling RIGHT OUTSIDE my window!! (then proceeds to show me which window)
Sounds like someone has seen that Dora/Diego episode too many times!

One day this week she came downstairs with her bikini...and wore that, that day. Another day she decided she needed a dress with gloves, winter hat and boots. Here she is using one of her toys for....deodorant. Monkey see, monkey do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails