Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Landon is 14 Months Old!

Landon, you are 14 months old today! You are SO full of personality! You constantly have a mischievous look on your face but you are so sweet too. I feel like as a second child, you are a little tougher to handle because you have to constantly "share" your stuff. You can get very angry in a hurry and grunt, yell, and sometimes try to hit--I have never seen such a temper in someone so young! On the other hand, you can be the absolute sweetest, most affectionate little boy. You sometimes just walk up to us and kiss us all over our face with a open, slobbery, mouth. You give big hugs and surprise kisses to your sister too. It just makes my heart melt to see that and to see you two play together. You love to imitate her too, if she screams, you look up at the ceiling and scream too! You've added some new vocabulary words including "baby" and "ball." You also love to take my phone, put it up to your head and say "Heddo? Heddo???!" as loud as you can. Whenever we talk on the phone you like to start making noise and yell into it, even if you're not near it! You are too funny! You have a blast in everything you do and I can see the joy on your face when you play and learn new things.
You are still a Momma's boy with some stranger/separation anxiety but you are getting better. It's hard for me to walk by you without you making a fuss about it somewhere like the church nursery. However, you do great when I go to my exercise class at Madison's preschool. You don't even look back at me when I drop you off-you're off to dive into the toys! You still come running to me yelling "Mama" when I pick you up though :)

Your cuteness is overwhelming...you're looking like such a little boy instead of a baby now...
 You and your sister are pure joy to us. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails