Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Recent Happenings in Pictures

Yesterday was my 3rd Mother's Day and it was great. I'm lame and forgot to get any pictures, but it was still memorable. We had a wonderful church service and got flowers for all the moms. We headed to Grandma and Granddaddy's house after church and had some lunch and finished naps. Then we headed home and Brad cooked a wonderful meal of chicken parmigiana and salad.Grandmommy, Lito, Grandmama, and Grandpapa all joined us too. I am so blessed to be called "Mommy" and truly have the best kids in the world. I love them to pieces and wouldn't change a thing about my life. I've always wanted to be a mom and although I'm undeserving of His blessings, God blessed me anyway. It amazes me how much love I have for my babies, it's indescribable and beyond comprehension. But to think that's not even close to how much God loves us??! I can't even imagine! I am SO grateful for my Father's love.
I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

Well, this little guy has me wrapped around his little chubby finger.
He's so stinkin cute which makes him impossible to resist.
He knows it, too.
Playing in the jump/ball pit together. They always have a blast together.
I'm so happy to have our video monitor back. We had to replace a part, it had bent so much that the wires became exposed and didn't work anymore. Now I have peace of mind again. We also lowered Landon's crib, just went all the way down. He's not pulling up or anything yet but it only takes once, and he is a strong boy!
Madison sleeping in...when she gets up too early for me and Landon is still asleep, we like to cuddle. It usually works to get her back to sleep too, because I am NOT a morning person. Although we are having sleep problems with her for the first time in 2 years now. Maybe I'll talk/ask for advice about that later. Ugh.
Playing at the playground with boys. She usually chases them, talks to them, and plays in the dirt with them. One boy kept following her and touching her red hair. He was intrigued by it, I guess. Better get used to that when she becomes a teenager...and Daddy needs to get a bigger stick.
Right there in on the action.
After the park, getting demanding some lunch.
I try to tell him it would be more comfortable if he laid the correct way...
So exciting, they got their first bath together the other night. Landon had a blast. He kept splashing, she kept stealing toys. Fun times, though!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails