Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Keegan!

Today we celebrated Keegan's first birthday. His actual birthday was yesterday, I can't believe how time has flown. I remember holding him for the first time in the hospital last May.

It was a great party and Madison and Landon had a great time too. Landon chilled out and stared down the pastor while Madison played in all the water with Keegan and soaked herself completely. Should have brought her a bathing suit, oops! They flirted a lot too, I think they've always had a little something for each other! Madison kept trying to open Keegan's presents for him, too. We had yummy hot dogs and cake and Jessica looked great even though she only has 2 more months before Kayson gets here! I can relate to being pregnant at my kid's first birthday party :) It was a fun day, thanks Matt and Jessica!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails