Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Few Pictures

Yesterday was Wednesday but between taking care of the kids, having a cable guy come out to our house, and getting ready for Wednesday night church, I never got a chance to really do much else. We didn't get home from church until after 10 last night-getting ready for Good Friday service! These kids sure are troopers. So here are yesterday's Wordless Wednesdays pictures.

Sleeping like a baby
For Daddy

This is the Beginner's Bible that we read to Madison each night. Found this in the front cover. It was me and my brother's. I love that my parents did this for us. Pretty neat to read now that we're older. (You can click to make it bigger)
The little bookworm. Notice her shirt-something new I've started doing and actually love doing. More on that later!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails