Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Little Man

Landon has come to really love playing in the exersaucer. You can see the excitement in his eyes when you put him in there and especially when he starts grabbing everything as fast as he can.

He also likes a good view of the TV. Typical man.
He wanted to play with my camera so bad.
I love his baby blues.
and goofy faces. Little boys are so fun.
Working that little brain so hard to figure out how to get Mommy's camera to his mouth.
Closer...closer...
Such a happy boy!
Madison used to like to eat the sun too. Must be the happy face.
Madison has developed a good relationship with the kitty. (Who doesn't look happy in this picture, but she really was enjoying being pet.) It's an improvement from being chased around the house.
Landon, on the other hand, has just discovered her. Poor thing doesn't know what she's in for when he starts moving.
See what I mean? Loco eyes!
...and another Landon face.
Sportin' the double chin and chipmunk cheeks. I love kissing these cheeks!
Baby girls are so sweet and fun, and I've learned that baby boys are too. There's just something special about a mommy and her son.
I never realized it until Landon came along. Just something about him that melts my heart. He's got me wrapped around his little chubby fingers.
I'm absolutely in love.

2 comments:

{ang} said...

Question: Are we sure Landon is getting enough to eat? Because I'm just not sure... Love those cheeks and those blue blue eyes!

Erin said...

Haha! I'm not sure, he's looking a little skinny, isn't he? ;) We're looking forward to really starting solids soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails