Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland

We had another snow day today here in Georgia which is crazy! I don't think I've seen this much snow in my life! We bundled the kids up and headed outside to trek through the 6 inches we got. Madison had a blast going down our HUGE hill in the sled with Daddy. They went pretty fast and landed in someone's yard. Landon was a good sport and just watched while his poor little face got cold, so we had to go in and warm up in front of the fire.
Here are a few pictures, and I combined all the videos into one.


We had a great day napping by the fire (well, everyone except me) and Madison helped me make some yummy warm brownies. We enjoyed our nice, lazy snow day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

She's a tough little thing...trudging uphill through that snow! So cute!

Kathleen said...

very cute pictures!! im so jealous yall got so much! we only got about 2 and it was all ice!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails