Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Well, of course at Christmastime we all seem to get sick. Too much fun, I guess. Madison was running 101.5 fever last night and was up at 5am today with a super snotty nose. Brad has been sick and slept in until 1:30pm today (RIDICULOUS! Men are such babies), which left me dealing with 2 kids all day (1 being sick still) including myself being sick and after being up all night feeding Landon and checking on Maddie. Don't stay at home mom's ever get a sick day?? Anyways, I'm done venting :) It's really not that bad, it could always be worse! I would just like to get a little bit of sleep every once in awhile!

Well yesterday's post was full of Christmas pictures, so here are just a few other random ones.






1 comment:

Mary said...

Sad, but true that you do NOT get a sick day... time to call in Grandparents... and then take a nap!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails