Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

We've been so busy this year that we didn't get a chance to get pictures done for our Christmas card. Therefore, I decided to take the kids' pictures by myself...ughhhh. Landon was perfect, he smiled right on cue, but as for a toddler, things were a little more difficult when you're at home and she wants to go play. It took 2 nights of trying just to get a decent shot of her. And she wasn't even looking at the camera. Oh well. I think it turned out pretty well for being homemade, after I did some editing in Picasa/Picnik. I would have liked to get one of all 4 of us, but it just didn't work out. Anyways our cards went out kind of late this year...it's a long story but we had issues with the company printing them for us and FedEx. Hey, I'm just happy they went out before Christmas.


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Cute Christmas photos! Great job! I'm newly pregnant and I'm looking for blogs of other pregnant/new/experienced moms with little ones. As I surf through these blogs, I'm surprised at the number of Christian families that keep popping up. How encouraging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails