Monday, December 20, 2010

21 Months Old!

Madison turned 21 months old on Sunday but we have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to update. We had church on Sunday morning then our big Sunday School Christmas party Sunday night which was a lot of fun, but we were out late partying. Today (Monday) Brad decided he wanted to paint my parent's kitchen cabinets for them. We were over at their house 12 hours! Brad said it was their Christmas present...just kidding, it's not all they're getting! They have done SO much for us, we could never do as much as they deserve. It's not quite done yet, but we have to finish up some last few things for Christmas! I have been so s-t-r-e-s-s-e-d...
Anyways our sweet girl is just as sweet as ever...no surprise! She is sooo much fun and acts so big, and talks so big! It's so much fun being able to have a real conversation with her, even on the phone. She is a talkative little thing when she's in the mood. Her favorite thing to do is still "color!"
She's very polite, saying "scuse me" a lot, even when her brother passes gas...hilarious. She loves him so much and always tries to be a little mommy to him. She even practices on her own babies and teddies.
She is still getting up super early and there is nothing we can do to help that. We've tried putting her to bed early, putting her to bed later, changing up her nap, letting her cry with her door closed, leaving her door open, etc. She still runs into our room so I let her sleep in a little with me so I can get SOME sleep! Landon usually has me up around 3 or 4 am then again around 6 or 7, so I take what I can get! Here she is in Mommy and Daddy's bed in the mornings. Such a little cuddle bug, I love it.

Here's a cute video of her trying to help her brother with his paci. She is constantly saying "Here you go." I didn't get all of it on camera, but right before he kept putting his hands up to his face blocking the paci, and she kept saying "No, no, no, no! Here you go!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails