Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sleep and Wordless Wednesday

Before the pictures, I have to brag on my sweet boy-he's slept over 8 hours straight the past 2 nights. He woke up after 8 hours the first time because Madison woke him up. After 8 hours he nurses then goes back to sleep for at least 3 more hours. I am loving it! I feel like I haven't slept in so long but now I don't know what to do with myself! Madison still gets me up early but at least I get her some breakfast and changed before he's up. I just find it funny that Madison was this exact age when she started sleeping through the night too. I pray that this is it!

A few weeks ago
Tummy Time
Play time
Someone needs to clean up her room!
Ladies man
Cold day
Completely worn out!
Best friends!
Brother eats sister
Being "Mommy" and changing Teddy's diaper
With his (great) Grandpapa (or "Papa" as Maddie calls him)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails