Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2 Month Check Up


Landon had his 2 month check up and shots today (notice his boo boos). He did great and is perfect! At his last check up at 1 week, he was 8 lb. 8 oz. Today he weighed in at 14 lbs. which is the 90th percentile. He was 23 inches long (average right at 50th percentile) and his big ol' head was 42 cm which is also 90th percentile. We'll just pretend he's really smart!

Landon is too young to get a flu shot, but a benefit of breastfeeding is that I can get a flu shot and it will protect him instead. Our pediatrician explained that it will take about 2-3 weeks for it to pass completely from my milk to him. It's in no way beneficial to me since he takes all my immunity from me, but it's worth it to protect him, especially being so young this time of year. So that is next on my to-do list!

We're looking forward to his first Thanksgiving this year! (I realize he can't eat anything but he will taste whatever I eat a few hours later!) Madison was just old enough last year to experience some yummy foods so we're looking forward to it again this year. We have SO much to be thankful for again this year!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails