Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our God

We sang Chris Tomlin's "Our God" in church this morning and I couldn't help but think of Ben's situation when I sang the words "Our God is Healer, awesome in power." I also love the part "If our God is for us, then who could ever stop us, if our God is with us, then what can stand against?" as it says in Romans 8:31. I know this is one of the most played songs in churches and on the radio but there is good reason for it! Our God is awesome! That has definitely been proved this week with Ben's miraculous recovery.

Also, today was Landon's first day at church! I managed to get myself and both kids out the door and ready all by myself, and on time! (only took 2.5 hours! haha) It was a little tough being there for awhile since Landon seems to be in a growth spurt and eating all the time, but overall did very well! He slept through the loud band music but decided to be awake and noisy during Sunday School and the sermon. Oh well!

Brad went back to Scottish Rite right after church to see Ben. He said he is even doing so much better than yesterday! Talking more, sitting up, even messing with Brad and playing on his phone on facebook. We are so happy for him and we know that he is surrounded by prayers still, and so much love. This is from today with his sisters and friends.

1 comment:

Katie Phillips said...

Really cool to read about how God has healed your friend Ben. I saw your status and was praying for him over here in South Africa. Thanks for the update!

Related Posts with Thumbnails