Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hide and Seek, Some Pictures, 38 Weeks

Somehow Madison learned how to play Hide and Seek. She loves to play with Daddy!
Here's just another video of her favorite thing to do, dancing. Daddy took this with his phone several days ago. She has a bunch of different moves and I have no idea where she got them. And even though Barney usually makes me want to throw up, she loves watching and dancing and copying the moves. Her favorite new song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider though, which Grandmommy taught her. She does all the motions to it and plays it over and over again on her toy CD player.
video
Here are a few pictures of Madison playing yesterday. It's wonderful having my parents help out each weekend while I get stuff ready for Landon! Madison is getting into more and more stuff and wears us out. The other day she tried to go through the rails to the steps and got her body through but her head stuck. I would have taken a picture because it was cracking me up, but she was crying so I helped her out instead :)
 
I also realized I forgot to update about my 38 week appointment on Tuesday. Everything went fine, although no progress still since the last few times. I was hoping for a membrane sweep but was not dilated enough for it. Maybe next week. We were also planning a trip to Scalini's to eat the eggplant parmigiana again like we did with Madison, but may hold off a little bit longer on that. I go for my 39 week check up on Tuesday and I hope to find out the longest they will let me go past 40 weeks if I make it that far. Landon should be here within the next 2 weeks for sure!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails