Monday, September 13, 2010

40 Weeks

Last belly pic!! I wore the same shirt as I did at 39 weeks for comparison's sake:
Here's the comparison..umm wow:



I'm officially due today but nothing is really going on. Had our LAST doctor's appointment today which was nice. We started off with an ultrasound. Landon is measuring about 7 lbs. 13 oz. so much bigger than Madison was at 40 weeks! They checked his breathing, reflexes, etc. and he scored an 8 out of 8. He looked great and we even got a shot of his little squished up face-you can kind of see the outline of his mouth, nose and eyes-it's kind of funny looking all squished up:
Then we met with my midwife who checked me and said his head is lower now and I am dilated to 2cm. She called the hospital and set me up to be induced on Thursday morning with her, so I'm excited about that. I really like her and it will be nice knowing who I will have in the hospital! (Our practice has 6 doctors and 4 midwives I think) All of this is if nothing happens before Thursday! Brad is hoping I go into labor before then. Anyways the midwife said I should do great on Pitocin again, and don't have to go in at night to get my cervix ready, so that's nice! That's all for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails