Saturday, August 28, 2010

Landon's Room

I think we may have finally gotten Landon's room done (about time, right?) There are probably a few small things left to do and get, but for the most part it's done. I put these pictures up on facebook, but here they are again.
Bought the plaque and letters at Michael's for $3. I used our leftover paint from his room to paint it and found some ribbon I had around the house to hang it with.
Also bought his letters from Michael's and used the same paint (same letters I had bought for Madison) And it was so nice only having to paint the pink stripe blue on the walls!

Still in love with my glider! I know I'll spend many hours nursing and sleeping in it like I did with Madison.
Got all the disposable diapers and cloth diapers ready to go. So glad to be able to use them again, at least for the breastmilk diapers!
Closet is packed with diapers that Madison outgrew too fast, wipes, playpen, etc. Oh and Madison's bumbo seat she has reclaimed for herself :)

1 comment:

Alex and Orchid Christensen said...

WOW! Erin your son's room looks great!!! 37 weeks... you can pop at anytime!!!! Congrats!! Good Luck!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails