Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Shower!


Today we had our large, family triple baby shower. It was a lot of fun! We have 5 pregnant cousins all due this fall, all having boys! For the 3 of us, it is our second baby so we decided to combine it. For the other 2, since it is their first baby, we'll be having a shower for each. We all opened presents at once and the amount of gifts was unbelievable. It was like Christmas! We had tons of yummy food and cake, and we took some fun pictures of all the pregnant cousins together with our "It's a boy" ultrasounds. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, Belinda!

The 3 due first: Me, Jennifer, Jessica


All 5: Me, Jessica, Jennifer, Katie, Angela. There are actually 10 people in this picture!! (but man, was it hot out there-5 pregnant, sweating women)

I'm thankful for such a wonderful, big, sweet family and cannot wait to get all the newborn boys together again (out-of-utero) for a picture!

Madison and one of her cousins, Jacob. Madison is working on sharing...


Part of the crew. These were just the people in the living room. And to think we were still missing some women, along with the men and most children!


Opening up sweet baby boy stuff. I can't wait to get Landon in these cute clothes! (and this big belly out of my way!)

Now that I've had a shower and gotten such cute stuff for Landon, I am SO ready to meet him! Of course I don't want anything to happen yet, but I wouldn't mind him being a couple weeks early. I've actually been having some major (very uncomfortable) contractions over the past few days, a few which had me worried. They eventually slowed down once I stopped and sat down though. Looks like I can't do too much walking and running around right now. I never had this issue with Madison so it must be a 2nd baby thing. A few more weeks until full term and I'm ready!

Now it's bedtime, because I am exhausted! Too much partying for me, and church comes EARLY tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Looks like yall had a blast! Landon will be here before you know it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails