Wednesday, August 25, 2010

37 Weeks

Just a quick update, I had my 37 week appointment yesterday. We are officially full term so we're good to go anytime now! I'm still measuring right on schedule at 37 weeks, but nothing else has progressed since last week. Still having some contractions and I've officially hit 30 pounds in weight gain...(sigh). My midwife was very sweet and optimistic to me, saying I could have a membrane sweep to try to help things along next week if I wanted, and hopefully we could have a baby by then. We will see though, it could still be another 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure that only works if you're really ready. But either way it will be soon!! SO excited to see what this little guy looks like!
Check back later, I'll try to have my 37 week belly picture up.

2 comments:

The DeMar Family said...

So excited for you, Erin! I can't believe how fast this has flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday you announced you were pregnant and in just a few weeks you're going to have another sweet baby! Keep busy these next weeks (I'm sure Madison can help in that department). I'll be praying for you and your family!

Kimberly said...

Hi Erin,

Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! I am the mom of 2 as well...the 2nd one in my opinion is a bit easier because you know what to expect. I hope it all goes well for you! Little boys are great :-) I am following you from Blog Frog! Nice to meet you!!! ~Kimberly

www.stinkerpinker.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails