Tuesday, August 17, 2010

36 Weeks

I've been a terrible blogger lately, it's been almost a week since I updated! So sorry. Things have been busy here and I'm trying to get everything ready for Landon so I'm not stressed if I were to go into labor early.

Today we had our 36 week check up. I've gained 28 pounds total, blood pressure was 98/64, and Landon's heartbeat was good. Turns out I am already 70% effaced and just under 1 cm dilated. Honestly I would have been surprised if I wasn't, with all the contractions I've been having. I don't have anything to compare it to with Madison, since I wasn't checked at 36 weeks with her. However I was checked at 37 weeks, and then I was 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I'm still measuring right on schedule, but the doctor paused and asked how big Madison was when she was measuring me and feeling my belly. I told her she was just a little bitty 6 lb. 7 oz., and she definitely thinks Landon is going to be bigger. She said maybe 7 to 7 1/2 pounds. So not too much bigger maybe!

Now that I am 36 weeks, I am good to go. She said they wouldn't do anything to try to stop labor, so Brad wants me to go ahead and start walking like crazy! I'm not doing that until I have everything packed and ready to go, though, which hopefully should be over the next few days.
How ridiculously low does he look?



I've got some videos I'll post sometime soon since I haven't been on in awhile. Then hopefully after that I'll be able to put up some pictures of our little man!

3 comments:

{ang} said...

Yay! I'm so excited for the 1st of the boys to get here!

Amanda said...

Before I even read your caption I thought it looked like he dropped! Very excited for you!

Kathleen said...

he does look low!!!! so exciting erin! i hope you have a smooth delivery! i will be praying for you and landon both. cant wait to see pictures!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails