Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pictures!

I've been doing a terrible job at taking pictures of our growing girl lately, I really am trying to get back into having my camera with me. Anyways I'm going to try to do better, so here are a few.

Getting tall and thin!


Still has her Daddy's pretty eyes.



Only problem is, she wants the camera when I have it out...


Sucker time! We're thinking she's teething again...diapers are no fun and she's gotta have something in her mouth.


We decided recently to retire the highchair and let Madison sit at the table like a big girl with us. She likes it much better, I guess she thinks she's big stuff. Plus, we now have more space. We'll bring the highchair back out again when Landon starts eating solids, somewhere around 4 to 6 months.


Here we have the picture of pure love and adoration...for peas, that is. She knows that they are called peas, but a few minutes later proudly exclaims "ball!" and eats them up. Check out the look on her face.


Here her hair seriously grew an inch overnight. It really needs to be brushed, but you get the idea.


I don't know why I always have to take a picture of her feet, but I love them. So itty bitty. I'm amazed they held her up walking at 9 months when they were even smaller. She was chunkier then too. I'm thinking a cute baby pedicure is in order this week...

Related Posts with Thumbnails