Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blessings

I just had to brag on my sweet husband who got another promotion at work this week. He is such a hard worker and never stops pushing himself for bigger and better things. I know he worked really hard and spent awhile studying and taking a certification test to be in his new position. He is basically doing most of the same stuff but moved up the ladder a bit (and the new paycheck will be nice if I say so myself!) He's such a good Daddy, always providing for us and loving on his little girl.

I know Brad worked hard but in the end it is all God. He never ceases to amaze me with His timing. With another little one on the way, it will be nice to have a little extra. However, besides the hospital bill and sometimes disposable diapers, our kids are practically free with breastfeeding, cloth diapering and homemade baby food. Therefore we plan on keeping our standard of living the same as now, and work on the whole Dave Ramsey thing, getting rid of debt as well as giving more. Brad has always said though that if we get more, we are able to give more (to His Kingdom). That is so true and is one of the reasons I think God continues to bless us. We definitely don't deserve it, but we want to please Him and use HIS money for what is right since it isn't ours anyways. I love the thought of tithing more but also finding another kid to sponsor. It feels so much better than spending money on ourselves. Thank you Lord for all your blessings and for a hard working husband too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails