Sunday, May 2, 2010

Adorable

Grandmommy had fun and went a little crazy in Gymboree, buying close to 10 pieces of cute clothes for Madison and Landon. Fine with me, thanks Grandmommy! The little girl's clothes are absolutely adorable, and I'm beginning to realize little boy's clothes are too, in their own little way! Next I'm buying Landon some little cargo pants for church each Sunday...

(I'm thinking big sister is going to want to help dress him)

Speaking of big sister, Madison now has a cold, or something. She's on Triaminic expectorant and any type of lemon drink! Diarrhea is gone, but I'm thinking it wasn't just a stomach bug, maybe teething along with it, because I found 2 more molars that had already broken through. 16 teeth down, 4 to go...thank goodness! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

2 comments:

mnalley05 said...

We bought Lucas a very similar vest and button up shirt for church this week too! They do have cute stuff, just not AS much!

Kathleen said...

those are adorable outfits! girls are fun but boys are too! i loved buying clothes for my nephew!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails