Monday, April 5, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend my best friend of 11 years got married. I was so blessed to be her Matron of Honor, even if I did have to squeeze into my dress! We had a wonderful time and everything was perfect. She looked gorgeous! She's now in Maui on her honeymoon and I have to admit I'm a bit jealous :)
Madison had a great time too. I didn't get to see her all day until wedding time when my parents and Brad came. She ended up only taking a 20 minute nap in my mom's car before the reception, but had plenty of energy at 10pm on the dance floor! Here's a few bits of some videos Brad took of her warming up the dance floor for everyone. In the last part, you can see she is chasing some boys again! We are in for some trouble later on...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails