Sunday, January 3, 2010

Car Seats

We just got home from church and I just happened to notice that it's getting more difficult to get Madison in and out of her car seat. She has almost outgrown it so we are looking at buying a convertible seat. Recently I found some interesting videos on car seats...it kind of scares me around the 1:30 mark on the first video. I've been trying to decide when or if we will be turning Madison's car seat around to face forward. As of right now I'm still going to leave her facing back. Anyone have any advice? It just scares me to think about it, when I try to imagine Madison in these videos. For those other parents out there, have you or are you going to turn your kids around and at what age/weight? Any advice on some good, inexpensive (but not cheap) convertible seats would help too!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails