Thursday, July 30, 2009

We Have A Tooth....!

I had to update again because this morning, Madison decided to chew on my finger when I was holding her. All of a sudden I felt something really hard. I looked, and sure enough there was a tooth! Yikes! The top of her bottom right tooth (my left, looking at her) has broken through. I had noticed her tugging at her right ear for a couple of days so I had my suspicions...that also probably explains her new love for her pacifier which just started a week or two ago, as well as waking up a few times at night. I'm excited because at least she hasn't been fussy. The doctor didn't think she would get one until 6 months or so, but I knew just by looking at her gums they'd be here sooner...so here we are at 4 1/2 months, with a tooth. But not much hair...haha. Too cute!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails