Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009! We are very glad its the new year, since we are having a baby this year! Only 10 or so weeks to go! Things are still going well. Madison has all of a sudden decided to use my bladder as a trampoline here the past week or so, and had a bad case of the hiccups earlier today which lasted a really long time. I am at the point where I am supposed to be doing my kick counts each night after supper. I quit doing them because shes so active and goes way beyond the minimum. It seems like she moves 50 times in a minute sometimes, so I have no idea what she is doing in there. She acts up a lot as soon as I lay down in bed too. I hope its not a sign of things to come...I'm glad shes healthy though.
Also, we have pretty much decided on a middle name. So if there is anyone left who has not voted, hurry up and do so since we will be closing the poll soon!
We have a routine doctor's appointment this coming Tuesday so hopefully I will update again then if there's anything interesting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails